skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Queen of Africa

Finally I am living my dream in Africa! Just dying to spend a longer period outside the Western world I got myself a 6-month internship at the Finnish embassy in Nairobi, where I am mostly dealing with the UN environmental program and the Somalian crisis. Kenya offers plenty of comfort, sun and excitement every day, and after some severe post-election violence in January and February the country is now relatively calm.

Saturday, February 9, 2008



Posted by Hanna Sauli at 7:21 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaahas, siellä vaan valkoinen yläluokka bilettelee! ;) No, hyvä vaan että olet päässyt vähän iloisen sosiaalisen elämän makuun! Skypetetään pian!!

February 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

More on Kenya and Nairobi

  • The world through my eyes (a friend's blog)
  • The Daily Nation (the n:o 1 local newspaper)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Wapi hiphop festivalAn alligator in the reptile pa...
      • Are we white trash?
      • One more week till I move to Westlands
      • Between two economies
      • No title
      • A hyperactive Sunday
      • The full Friday night tour
      • No title
      • Dark clouds over Nairobi
      • Hakuna matata
      • No title
      • Working on my carbon neutrality
      • Nuisances and politics
      • First day at work and I ran into Ban Ki-Moon
    • ►  January (5)