Friday, April 11, 2008

At the embassy



4 comments:

Sonja said...

Hey!
I'm so sorry that I ignored your blog for the last two months, just today I've seen how much you've experienced since I've come here the last time. I read about your experiences, impressions and adventures with great interest and I'm very glad to see that you're enjoying your stay :-) I've been very busy with my thesis til end of february and I'm so happy that I fninally handed it in. But it's not over yet, there'll be three more examinations waiting for me so I probably will have been finished by end of june. I just came back from Sarajevo two days ago, I spent five weeks there. Well, who knows, maybe I'll end up somewhere in Bosnia this year ;-) So, I'm very excited about your new "adventures" and wish you a very pleasent stay!
Lots of love,
Sonja

Anonymous said...

How professional we look!! :):):)

Hanna Sauli said...

Don't we! You should see me speak at the UN behind the Finland-nameplate! :)

Sonja: Muchas felicitaciones por tu tesina!!! Asi que ya estas casi lista con los estudios, genial - estas libre ahora. Si te mudas a Bosnia, tenemos que darte una visita con Paulina, seria muy interesante. Mil besos!

AK said...

PROF!!!